How do I get multiple separate extractions of paragraphs from the same document?

Hi! What programming do I need to code to get many separate extractions of paragraphs from the same document? I’m using the paragraph method (it is here: https://docs.sensible.so/docs/paragraph).

I am currently using the following programming in my configuration if it matters:

{
    "fields": [
      {
        "id": "repair_completion",
        "anchor": {
          "match": {
            "text": "enormous consequence and influence",
            "type": "includes"
          }
        },
        "method": {
          "id": "paragraph"
        }
      },
    ]
  }

Hi! Thanks for your question, and sorry for the delay in responding over the holidays.

Are you asking how to extract a different paragraph with a different anchor match in the same document? If that’s the case, you’d simply make a separate field for each paragraph you want, like this:

{
    "fields": [
      {
        "id": "repair_completion",
            "text": "enormous consequence and influence",
          }
        },
        }
      },
{
        "id": "some_other_paragraph",
            "text": "paragraph includes this text",
          }
        },
        }
      }
    ]
  }

Or are you asking how to extract multiple consecutive paragraphs? In that case, since the Paragraph method doesn’t currently support a numParagraphs argument, you’d probably want to use the Document Range method, which grabs all the text between an upper and a lower bound – i.e., it doesn’t support two-column format out of the box. However, for some advanced cases, it can make sense to use the Document Range method with the X Range Filter to capture a column. For an example, see Method object